Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Meet Our February Guest Designer!

Hey everybody - Happy February! I'm so excited to introduce you to our February Guest Designer!!! Please give a warm welcome to Deana Boston!




Hi, I'm Deana Boston, and I'm so honored to be the guest designer at Scrapping The Music this month! I've been taking photos and scrapbooking for as long as I can remember, but it became a serious hobby about 12 years ago after I attended a Creative Memories party. Thankfully my style has changed quite a bit since then, but I still have a love for multi-photo layouts with a lot of journaling! I currently design for Nikki Sivils, HIP 2B SQUARE kit club and These Are A Few of My Favorite Things challenge blog. When I'm not creating though, I love to work-out daily, and ran my second half-marathon last year. I love fashion and probably have too many clothes, shoes and handbags. I love to travel all over the world, but especially to our time-share in Scottsdale. I love to volunteer at school. I love music, so this month should be a LOT of fun! I love interior design, dark chocolate and most of all...being a MOM. It's the best thing that's ever happened to me and I feel very blessed. You can find me on my blog at Divalogues and at my Etsy store DKM Diva.

Thanks so much Deana - we are so honored to have you with us for February!