Thursday, April 1, 2010

Please Welcome Our Newest Design Team Member!

We are beyond excited to introduce the newest member of the Scrapping The Music Design Team! She is a three-time STM Hall of Famer, a long-time regular participant, and her fun and unique scrapping style is sure to inspire you! Please welcome.....

FRAUKE NOLZEN!!!

Hi everyone! I'm so exited to be a member of the Scrapping The Music Design team! My name is Frauke Nolzen. I'm wife to my hubby Wolfgang, mother to my four kids aged 23-34 and grandma to Magnus, 4 years old. I live in the Rhine/Ruhr Area of Germany.


I started scrapbooking in summer 2003 and still love to scrap. And while I'm doing it, I often listen to music. When I was young I loved the Jackson 5, Osmonds and Partridge Family. Today I prefer Flower Power, Jazz and chansons.


I hope you like my clean scrapping style and it inspires you to join us! Have fun!


You can check out more of Frauke's work by visiting her blog: Scrapaholic.



We also have a new guest designer for April to introduce to you, but she deserves her own post, so come on back tomorrow and see who it is......


Don't forget, you have until midnite on Tuesday to get your "Fireflies" layouts in! Remember to link them to the challenge post, which you can find by clicking here.


Thanks everybody! See you tomorrow!