Monday, February 20, 2012

"Art" Winner, and Challenge #191 "That Man..."

The design team has voted and we have a winner for our "Art" challenge...

Congratulations goes to MAJA who created this beautiful layout!
Maja, your layout will now hang in the STM Hall of Fame! Congratulations to you!!!

Thank you so much to everyone who participated this week! Remember, your names will all go in the drawing for the February prize, which will be announced at the beginning of next month!

And now we are very excited to present.......

THIS WEEK'S NEW CHALLENGE!!!

Our song for this week is a jazzy little number that was chosen for you by DT member Frauke! The song is "That Man," by Caro Emerald. Check out the video and see if you are not singing along by the end!!! I know I was...

Check out the lyrics by clicking on the tab at the top of the page for more inspiration. There are plenty of scrappable lyrics there, even if you don't feel like scrapping about a man! (LOL)

Here is what the design team came up with for "That Man..."


Michelle




The lyric "twisting round on a carousel" brought back wonderful memories of my husband's and my recent trip to Paris. I love carousels, and Paris had the very best ones . . . especially at night!



I'm not sure if I ever told my husband that he is that man who made me forget all my childish plans I had for my future, now he knows...



Patricia
21 years married and counting ;) This song inspired me to make a quick list of some tidbits about that man of mine.

Now it's Your Turn!
What inspires you about this song? Show us in a scrapbook layout, art journal page, or anything else you are inspired to create!

To be eligible to win this challenge and have your creation hang in the STM Hall of Fame, remember to link us up to your layout using Mr. Linky below by midnight central time this Sunday, February 26th. The clock in the right sidebar shows central time to help you if you need to convert time zones.

We can't wait to see what you create!